We are seeking an Account Executive, Membership Sales & Service to join the Old Glory DC Front Office. We are looking for a salesperson motivated to pack the house and driven to help us sell out every one of our 10 home games.
The Account Executive, Membership Sales & Service is responsible for generating new business through the sale of ticket inventory, including the sales of all specified seating categories through phone calls, online communication, face-to-face appointments and networking, as well as servicing existing accounts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the sports industry, a solid foundation of sales training, a desire to provide unprecedented customer service, and the ability to find creative and innovative programs to drive attendance and revenue for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximize ticket sales and ticket sales revenue through execution of sales calls and weekly meetings.
- Primary focus on generating new sales through season tickets, full season equivalent (FSE) ticket packages, and group sales.
- Strategically prospect new group sales opportunities and collaborate with team members in developing new group sales programs and enhancing existing programs.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients.
- Work closely with other departments to drive ticket sales.
- Create and develop new business by regularly identifying and pitching new prospects through external appointments and phone prospecting.
- Participate in various sales, team and community events as assigned.
- Represent organization at various networking events.
- Take an active role in the game day experience.
- Maintain accurate records in support of sales efforts as defined by the organization.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Creative thinker with a desire and willingness to learn.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit sound judgment and decision-making skills.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.