Frequently Asked Questions
2020 Preseason FAQ Update
Q: I cannot find my tickets. Will they be mailed to me or can I pick them up at Will Call?
A: We recommend electronic ticketing.
- When you ordered your tickets (season, 3-pack or individual) you should have received an order confirmation by email, which included a link to access your tickets online. We suggest you double check this email (perhaps checking your spam folder if necessary) or sign on to your Old Glory ShoWare Account online to access the tickets.
- Can’t find them? Have no fear, you can:
- Reach out to email@example.com and we’ll make sure you get your tickets!
- Meet us at Will Call the day of the match, and we’ll help you pick your tickets up!
Q: Can you please explain the service fees for the tickets?
A: A portion of these fees are paid directly to a ticketing partner who provides the system we use to sell, manage, and distribute the tickets themselves. The balance of the fees helps us to provide our fans and our clients with services, software, equipment, and support to manage our facilities and box office.
Q: When are individual match tickets going to be released for the remaining matches? I want to plan ahead for specific weekends and lock my tickets in!
A: The Hat Trick Pack is available now for the first 3 matches! Individual match tickets will be sold as follows:
- The January 26 Pre-season match v Rugby ATL will be released the week of 1/20
- The remaining matches, as well as Flex Passes and Group tickets, will be released no later than the week of 1/27.
Q: Are you offering group tickets? Do you offer any additional discounts for groups coming in?
A: Yes we are!
- If you have a group larger than 20 people and are interested in getting group tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a sales ambassador can help you setup your own block of tickets and purchasing link
- Traveling from out of town? Our official hotel partner, The St, Gregory Hotel in Dupont Circle, has exclusive hotel deals for Old Glory DC supporters! Email email@example.com so we can make sure we connect you with the team and make your stay with us the best in MLR! Take a sneak peek of The St. Gregory Hotel at https://www.stgregoryhotelwdc.com/
Q: Are the Pre-season matches included with my season tickets?
A: Yes! Both pre-season matches and all 8 home regular season matches are included with your season tickets!
Q: The 2 pre-season matches against Navy and Rugby ATL are at The St. James. You’ve mentioned that there will be limited parking. Can you provide any suggestions for parking alternatives?
A: Parking will be limited directly on site due to ongoing events at The St. James, so please plan ahead. However:
- Extensive street parking will be available if there is no parking on site
- If taking public transportation:
- Nearest metro stop is Franconia/Springfield Blue line (3.5m away).
- Take Bus 322 from Franconia/Springfield towards SPRINGFIELD-VAN DORN METRO STATION and get off at INDUSTRIAL @ COMMERCIAL
Q: What is the seating at The St. James?
A: All seating at the St. James is general admission, therefore seat availability is first come first serve!
2020 MLR Season
Q: Has the 2020 TV Schedule been released? If so, what is it? I want to make sure I record all the Old Glory matches in case I cannot make the matches!
A: It’s almost complete! Every regular season Old Glory game will be televised. We are finalizing the details of the upcoming season and will send them out as soon as available.
Q: Where will matches be played?
A: Matches will be played at:
- Pre-season matches – The St. James – 6805 Industrial Rd, Springfield, VA 22151
- Regular season home matches – Cardinal Stadium at Catholic University – Varnum St NE, Washington, DC 20017
Q: Will we be having an official watch location for all of Old Glory away matches?
A: Yes! We will have an official watch party location so we can all get together and cheer on Old Glory DC when they’re on the road! Stay tuned for more details on this!
Merchandise/Player & Coach Appearances/Other
Q: Where can I purchase official Old Glory DC merchandise?
A: There are two options:
- We will have a merchandise booth at all of our matches for purchase onsite
- Visit our official partner World Rugby Shop to get your gear today!
Q: How can I get an OG player/coach/representative to my event?
A: We would welcome all chances to support community events. Please submit a detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the event, dates, and any other pertinent information so we can get back to you in a timely fashion!
Still have a question? Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to respond back to you as quickly as we can. Thanks and Go Old Glory DC!
Can I walk up and buy tickets to the game?
What types of seating are available?
Seating at Cardinal Stadium in 2020 will be individually assigned seats. This year, the stands will be marked and the seats numbered, and you will have the ability to select your specific seats on a seat map when purchasing your tickets. Seating for our two pre-season games at the St. James will be unassigned general seating.
Is tailgating allowed?
Tailgating spots are priced at $75 per game or $600 for a 2020 full season pass. Please keep in mind that, in addition to having a tailgate pass, each person entering the facility in a tailgating vehicle must have a game ticket to enter. No tailgating is available for pre-season games at the St. James. Please read the general tailgating policies established by Cardinal Stadium.
What is the alcohol policy at the stadium?
We serve beer and wine until 30 minutes before the close of the event. All fans purchasing alcohol must present a valid ID, regardless of what age they appear. No alcohol will be sold to anyone who appears intoxicated. Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion. Adults passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest. Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any person. All alcohol must be consumed inside the stadium and can’t be consumed on any other parts of the complex, other than the designated tailgating area.
Can I bring in my own alcohol?
Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the designated tailgating parking lot, but may not be brought into the stadium, itself. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation and may result in the guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked.
Is there a designated alcohol-free family section?
YES, the “O” Zone (Family Zone) is an area where we encourage families with young children to purchase. This area is located closer to the nearby Kids’ Zone play area, it will be served by event staff trained to discourage use of foul language and overly raucous behavior, and it will receive more focus from family-oriented programming such as half-time entertainment. The Family Zone designation applies to our regular season games held at Catholic University’s Cardinal Stadium and there will not be a Family Zone area at our pre-season games at the St. James.
What can and cannot be brought into the stadium?
No food or beverages can be brought into the stadium. The exception will be made for one bottle of water per person. Other items not allowed in the ballpark are: animals (service animals are okay), beach balls, coolers and ice chests, frisbees, glass bottles, lawn chairs, large radios, bikes, roller skates, rollerblades, skateboards, bats and balls (including soccer balls, footballs, basketballs etc…). Guns/weapons of any kind are not allowed. Fans that have a Conceal and Carry Permit may not bring weapons into the stadium for games, as games are classified as special events. Fans can bring blankets, umbrellas and seat cushions. While horns and drums are not prohibited, we ask that guests be courteous to nearby guests. Inappropriate or disrespectful use of these noisemakers will result in forfeiture of the item.
What time can I get into the stadium?
The gates open up 60 minutes prior to the scheduled game time.
What time can I get into the designated tailgating parking lot?
The lot opens up two hours prior to the scheduled game time.
When do kids need a ticket?
Children 2 and younger will gain admission to the stadium for free.
What happens in the event of inclement weather?
In the event of inclement weather, the best place to find out if the match has been cancelled or postponed is on our website. If we need to cancel a match, we’ll immediately put a story on the website describing any details of when the match will be rescheduled and how to redeem your tickets. We will also update social media accounts to explain the weather and its effects on the game.