Know before you go with the Old Glory DC home opener guide presented by Loudoun Economic Development. Segra Field is located at 42095 Loudoun United Drive, Leesburg, VA 20175. Gates open at 6:00 PM ET and kick-off is at 8:00 PM ET.
Old Glory DC vs. New England Free Jacks will be streamed live on NBC Sports Washington and The Rugby Network at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 18. More information on NBC Sports Washington can be found here.
Tickets are still available for this weekend’s match! Help us cheer on the Old Glory squad and let’s pack Segra Field. Purchase tickets now!
Prematch and Post Match Headquarters
Glory Days Grill will be showing Old Glory vs. New England Free Jacks at select locations. Be sure to stop in and enjoy a set of delicious wings and cheer on our boys for the Week 3 match of the Major League Rugby Season. Fans are also welcome to grab a pre-game beverage, post-game beverage, or watch the game at Loudoun Brewing Company and Mattie and Eddies.
Game Day Activities
Old Glory DC fans can enjoy multiple match day experiences including
- Rugby 101 for All
- 45 minutes before each home match, Old Glory DC will host a free rugby 101 session featuring rotating Old Glory DC players and staff. This rugby 101 is open to all and should give new fans the resources they need to enjoy an Old Glory DC match and give opportunities for them to ask questions! The rugby 101 will be at 7:15 PM at the Sheehy Corner.
- Loudoun Chamber Ribbon Cutting
- Join us in celebrating Old Glory DC’s new home at Loudoun County’s Segra Field with a Ribbon Cutting on the Field at 6:30 PM hosted by Loudoun Chamber! Meet us at the Sheehy Corner for remarks from our owners and Loudoun Economic guests.
- OG Hype Squad
- OGDC has teamed with hip-hop dance troupe Culture Shock DC to keep the audience rocking during those relatively few times when the on-field action takes a break. Break into dance on the concourse and look for the team in the crowds and learn a dance you can do from the seats.
- Director of Fun and Fanfare
- A peripatetic and singularly animated director of fun and fanfare will roam the concourse, pumping up the crowd noise in the hopes of driving the home team’s ball carriers over the try line.
- Mobile Information Desk
- Rugby on Wheels! Look for our mobile information desk on wheels and grab your rugby 101 guide and ask questions about the home match.
- 360 Photo Booth
- Our home opener is only one night, but a picture at the match lasts forever! Check out our free 360° classic photo booths around the concourse!
- Merchandise Offers and Mystery Bag Raffle
- We will have new 2022 merchandise on sale at the merchandise table this Saturday, be sure to stop by and pick up Old Glory apparel while supplies last. Stop by the merch tent to also enter to win a Mystery Bag!
- Loudoun Rugby Pop-up
- Are you a Loudoun resident and interested in enrolling your children in the local rugby program? Stop by their table to ask questions about their programming!
- OG Kids Zone
- Kids will have their own area to learn about and explore the game of rugby, play games, get their arms or faces painted! This Saturday, we are excited to be able to bring back our fun inflatables!
- Return of the Beer Garden
- Situated near the Sheehy Showcase area by the north try zone, we will be bringing back our popular beer garden area. Enjoy a drink with your mates in the shade of the tents while you watch the match!
- Halftime events
- We are honored to continue our efforts to grow the sport of rugby by hosting several local youth clubs for OG Halftime Minis once again!
Gates will open at 6:00 pm to allow you to arrive early to enjoy all of the various game-day opportunities. Make sure you arrive early to ensure that you can partake in ALL of the amazing activities throughout the day!
Game Day Information
For ticket holders joining us at Segra Field, please ensure you are familiar with our game day FAQ and come prepared. Please be reminded:
- Segra is a CASHLESS stadium. Please pay with credit or debit cards.
- Ticket holders cannot leave and re-enter the stadium. Please make sure you bring all the important items with you.
- Pre-paid parking is no longer provided by Loudoun County. Parking is $8 at the gate. Please arrive ahead of time in order to miss the traffic at the gate!
Please familiarize yourself with Segra Field’s prohibited items list here to include but not limited to: No bags larger than 14x6x14 (bags must be transparent), No outside food or beverage, No containers, No umbrellas, No video recorders or selfie sticks, No noisemakers, no inflatables, and No weapons. A complete prohibited items list can be found on our website here.
We can’t wait to welcome our supporters to Segra Field!