Segra Field Game Day Info
Segra Field is located within Philip A Bolen Park at address:
42095 Loudoun United Drive, Leesburg, VA 20175
You can access the Segra Field Account Manager portal here:
Once you log in using your email address and password (please click on ‘forgot password’ to set or reset your password), you will be able to click on each individual match.
We highly recommend that you save your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Play on your smart phone in advance of arriving at the gates so that you don’t have to go through the process of login in and finding your tickets as you walk up to the stadium.
Visit https://am.ticketmaster.com/segrafield/my-events from your mobile phone and log in with your Ticketmaster email address and password. If you don’t have a Ticketmaster email address and password click “New to Ticketmaster? Sign Up” at the bottom of the sign in page.
If you have forgotten your password click “Forgot Password?”Once logged in tap the match tile for the event you are going to attend.
No. Because the mobile ticket has a dynamic barcode, screenshots or images of tickets cannot be accepted. Every ticket must be presented from within the Segra Field Account Manager, or your phone’s digital wallet.
Yes, you can swipe to view multiple tickets within your account, however, we recommend transferring each attendee their own ticket before you depart for Segra Field. Transferring tickets provides a way for all ticket holders to obtain important health and safety information and event updates prior to gameday. It also allows them access to their seat information at all times, and the ability to enter Segra Field at a separate time than the rest of your party.
For step-by-step instructions on how to transfer your tickets, please visit: https://players.brightcove.net/246057144/default_default/index.html?videoId=6085045160001
Transfer tickets to your group in advance – so you don’t have to wait to get into the event. Since each person entering Segra Field will need a ticket to get in, you can transfer each member their ticket individually prior to arrival. Head to your Segra Field account manager to transfer tickets.
Yes. If they don’t have one already, they can create one when they accept the ticket. Please note: if the recipient already has a Segra Field login, the email address used for transfer must be the one associated with their account. Make sure you double-check this prior to starting the transfer so you don’t transfer tickets to the wrong person.
Saving your ticket to your digital wallet before arriving at Segra Field ensures you can access your ticket should you lose wireless or WiFi service. For step-by-step instructions on how to save tickets to your wallet please visit:
Please visit our Customer Service Windows for assistance. Customer Service windows open two (2) hours prior to kickoff.
Colonial Parking and Loudoun County manage game day parking at all Segra Field events. Parking for this match will be $5 per spot.
To create ease on arrival to Segra Field during future games, purchase your parking pass before hand by following these steps:
- Click on this link: PARKING PASS
- Set the date to 5/30
- Set the start time to 1 PM
- Set the end time to 5 PM
- Search for the pass
Tickets can no longer be printed and must be accessed on a mobile device. In order to make Segra Field a secure venue for our fans, all event tickets will be accessed from a mobile device. Digital ticketing reduces the amount of fraud and gives fans the ability to conveniently manage their tickets on their phone.
Of course! We have some great local food truck vendors and snack shacks at the stadium serving food and beverage.
Additionally, Yummy Pig, the food and beverage operator for Segra Field, has implemented several health protocols to ensure the safe operations of concessions and other food and beverage locations.
These precautions include the removal of self-serve distribution stations for food and beverage and all items sold will be delivered in an enclosed container or in a wrapped, ‘to go’ option. All cups will be served with lids and all condiments will be packaged.
Yes, you can expect a diverse menu of Coca-Cola products, local brews, ciders, wine, and more.
Please see the list of allowed and prohibited items, here:
- All guests age (5) or older will be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside Segra Field, except when actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Guests age (4) and under will not be required to wear a face mask.
- Guests accompanying minors should use best judgement with respect to placing masks on children aged two through four while inside the stadium.
- Acceptable masks are those that cover the mouth and nose and are secure over the ears.
- Masks that are not acceptable include:
- Neck gaiters
- Coverings that are see-through
- Gauze, hand knit/crocheted, or loosely woven material
- A t-shirt, towel, or other non-secured garment held over the face
- Face shields when not accompanied by a face mask
- Other face coverings deemed unacceptable by Segra Field staff
- Guests that do not have an appropriate face covering upon arrival to Segra Field, will be provided with one. If they are not willing to put on the covering they will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
- Guests who have received a COVID-19 vaccination are NOT exempt from the face mask policy.
- Guests who are in violation of the Segra Field face covering policy once in the stadium will be asked to leave.
Segra Field, like all professional sports stadiums, has a NO RE-ENTRY policy. So make sure that you have everything that you need with you BEFORE you enter the stadium.
You can call our Ticket Assistance Line at 202.455.4459