Segra Field Game Day Info
Segra Field is located within Philip A Bolen Park at address:
42095 Loudoun United Drive, Leesburg, VA 20175
- Segra Field will be operating at a reduced capacity in accordance with Forward Virginia Phased Reopening health and safety guidelines.
- We ask that all potential attendees do not attend events if you currently or in the last 14 days have been sick, experiencing a fever or other symptoms or if you reside with someone who has these symptoms.
- All those who are ticketed for games during this time will be given a suggested arrival time and will be directed to the side of the stadium where their seats are at the gate entrance. Gates will open 120 minutes prior to kick-off, but please arrive during your recommended arrival time.
- From arrival to exit, markers and staff will be placed to enforce physical distancing wherever possible.
- Stadium seating at Segra Field will be marked and designated to follow social and physical distancing guidelines of at least 10 feet of separation.
3:30 – 4:00 pm – suite and VIP members
4:00 – 4:15 pm – section 101-103/ 108-110/ 115 and 119
4:10 – 4:25 pm – section 104-105/ 111-112/ 116 and 118
4:20 – 4:35 pm – section 106-107/ 113-114, 117
Please be advised that if you arrive outside of your suggested arrival time, you may have to wait in a socially distanced line outside
You can access the Segra Field Account Manager portal here:
Once you log in using your email address and password (please click on ‘forgot password’ to set or reset your password), you will be able to click on each individual match.
We highly recommend that you save your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Play on your smart phone in advance of arriving at the gates so that you don’t have to go through the process of login in and finding your tickets as you walk up to the stadium.
Visit https://am.ticketmaster.com/segrafield/my-events from your mobile phone and log in with your Ticketmaster email address and password. If you don’t have a Ticketmaster email address and password click “New to Ticketmaster? Sign Up” at the bottom of the sign in page.
If you have forgotten your password click “Forgot Password?”Once logged in tap the match tile for the event you are going to attend.
No. Because the mobile ticket has a dynamic barcode, screenshots or images of tickets cannot be accepted. Every ticket must be presented from within the Segra Field Account Manager, or your phone’s digital wallet.
Yes, you can swipe to view multiple tickets within your account, however, we recommend transferring each attendee their own ticket before you depart for Segra Field. Transferring tickets provides a way for all ticket holders to obtain important health and safety information and event updates prior to gameday. It also allows them access to their seat information at all times, and the ability to enter Segra Field at a separate time than the rest of your party.
For step-by-step instructions on how to transfer your tickets, please visit: https://players.brightcove.net/246057144/default_default/index.html?videoId=6085045160001
Transfer tickets to your group in advance – so you don’t have to wait to get into the event. Since each person entering Segra Field will need a ticket to get in, you can transfer each member their ticket individually prior to arrival. Head to your Segra Field account manager to transfer tickets.
Yes. If they don’t have one already, they can create one when they accept the ticket. Please note: if the recipient already has a Segra Field login, the email address used for transfer must be the one associated with their account. Make sure you double-check this prior to starting the transfer so you don’t transfer tickets to the wrong person.
Saving your ticket to your digital wallet before arriving at Segra Field ensures you can access your ticket should you lose wireless or WiFi service. For step-by-step instructions on how to save tickets to your wallet please visit:
Please visit our Customer Service Windows for assistance. Customer Service windows open two (2) hours prior to kickoff.
Colonial Parking and Loudoun County manage game day parking at all Segra Field events. Due to limited capacity during our March 27th game, gameday parking will be free for the first game.
Later on in the season, parking will be $5 per spot per game. To create ease on arrival to Segra Field during future games, purchase your parking pass before hand by clicking here and follow the arrival time procedures!
Tickets can no longer be printed and must be accessed on a mobile device. In order to make Segra Field a secure venue for our fans, all event tickets will be accessed from a mobile device. Digital ticketing reduces the amount of fraud and gives fans the ability to conveniently manage their tickets on their phone.
Of course! We have some great local food truck vendors and snack shacks at the stadium serving food and beverage.
Additionally, Yummy Pig, the food and beverage operator for Segra Field, has implemented several health protocols to ensure the safe operations of concessions and other food and beverage locations.
These precautions include the removal of self-serve distribution stations for food and beverage and all items sold will be delivered in an enclosed container or in a wrapped, ‘to go’ option. All cups will be served with lids and all condiments will be packaged.
Yes, you can expect a diverse menu of Coca-Cola products, local brews, ciders, wine, and more.
- Face coverings will be mandatory for all fans and staff inside Segra Field; with the exception of players during the match.
- Virginia COVID restrictions, attendance will be limited to 1,000 people per match to start the season.
- Segra Field encourages the use of cashless payment at all points of sale on the concourse.
- Social distancing markers will be placed throughout the venue to accommodate distancing in all queues.
- Thorough sanitization of all high touch point areas will take place pregame, in-game, and postgame.
- A clear bag policy will be implemented at the stadium entrance to ensure a contactless bag check.
- All who enter Segra Field will go through standard security screenings including metal detection.
- Only clear bags will be permitted inside the stadium to allow for contactless bag searches, while fans are encouraged not to bring bags of any form into the stadium.
- Social and physical distancing signs and markers will be visible throughout the concourse as well as merchandise/ food vendors areas of the stadium.
- Everyone that enters Segra Field will be required to wear a cloth face mask or covering except when eating or drinking. Children aged 2 years or young will not be required to wear a face mask but parents/ guardians will be expected to help these children adhere to social and physical distancing guidelines.
- Segra Field strongly encourages the usage of cash-free options (credit card/ debit card) when purchasing items at the ticketing box office, concession stands and merchandise locations.
- To alleviate crowding in the restrooms, staff will control access to stay within the proper social distancing requirements.
- Segra Field will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the concourse and seating bowls for fans to use. Even though these hand sanitizer locations will be available, we encourage fans to wash their hands with soap and water and not use these stations as an alternative.
Please see the list of allowed and prohibited items, here:
- All guests age (5) or older will be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside Segra Field, except when actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Guests age (4) and under will not be required to wear a face mask.
- Guests accompanying minors should use best judgement with respect to placing masks on children aged two through four while inside the stadium.
- Acceptable masks are those that cover the mouth and nose and are secure over the ears.
- Masks that are not acceptable include:
- Neck gaiters
- Coverings that are see-through
- Gauze, hand knit/crocheted, or loosely woven material
- A t-shirt, towel, or other non-secured garment held over the face
- Face shields when not accompanied by a face mask
- Other face coverings deemed unacceptable by Segra Field staff
- Guests that do not have an appropriate face covering upon arrival to Segra Field, will be provided with one. If they are not willing to put on the covering they will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
- Guests who have received a COVID-19 vaccination are NOT exempt from the face mask policy.
- Guests who are in violation of the Segra Field face covering policy once in the stadium will be asked to leave.
Segra Field, like all professional sports stadiums, has a NO RE-ENTRY policy. So make sure that you have everything that you need with you BEFORE you enter the stadium.