Know before you go with the Old Glory DC International Day guide presented by Loudoun Economic Development. Segra Field is located at 42095 Loudoun United Drive, Leesburg, VA 20175. Gates open at 11:00 AM ET and kick-off is at 4:00 PM ET.
Old Glory DC vs. Toronto Arrows will be streamed live on NBC Sports Washington and The Rugby Network at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26. More information on NBC Sports Washington can be found here.
Tickets are still available for this weekend’s match! Help us cheer on the Old Glory squad and let’s pack Segra Field. Purchase tickets now!
Prematch and Post Match Headquarters
Glory Days Grill will be showing Old Glory vs. Toronto Arrows at select locations. Be sure to stop in and enjoy a set of delicious wings and cheer on our boys for the Week 4 match of the Major League Rugby Season. Fans are also welcome to grab a pre-game beverage, post-game beverage, or watch the game at Loudoun Brewing Company and Mattie and Eddies.
Game Day Activities
Old Glory DC fans can enjoy multiple match day experiences including
- International Day Celebration
- Fans are encouraged to bring flags and wear cultural attire from their home countries and international ties!
- French American Chamber of Commerce
- Starting around 2 PM, visit the French American Chamber of Commerce on the concourse for a chance to win a surprise treat in exchange for correct french trivia!
- MacMillan Pipe Band
- The MacMillan Pipe Band returns to Old Glory DC matches. Check them out on the concourse starting at 2 PM! You won’t be able to miss them.
- Steel Drums in VIP
- Pasifika Souls’ Food Drive for Tongan Relief
- This Saturday, Feb. 26, Pasefika Souls will be organizing a food drive at Segra Field as a relief effort for the people of Tonga. Bring non-perishable goods to donate at Old Glory’s upcoming match on Feb 26 and be entered in to win two VIP tickets to our match on May 21 celebrating the Pacific Islander Culture. We will be drawing winners at halftime! Learn more.
- Capital Rugby Union Select Sides Curtain Raisers
- Come before the match to watch local Capital Rugby Union all-stars take the field! At 11:30, the OG Capital Women Selects will compete in an internal Red vs. Blue match. At 1:30 PM, the OG Capital Men Selects will challenge the Hartford Harpooners at Segra Field. Come cheer on your local ruggers!
- Rugby 101 for All
- 45 minutes before each home match, Old Glory DC will host a free rugby 101 session featuring rotating Old Glory DC players and staff. This rugby 101 is open to all and should give new fans the resources they need to enjoy an Old Glory DC match and give opportunities for them to ask questions! The rugby 101 will be at 3:15 PM at the Sheehy Corner.
- OG Hype Squad
- OGDC has teamed with hip-hop dance troupe Culture Shock DC to keep the audience rocking during those relatively few times when the on-field action takes a break. Break into dance on the concourse and look for the team in the crowds and learn a dance you can do from the seats.
- Director of Fun and Fanfare
- A peripatetic and singularly animated director of fun and fanfare will roam the concourse, pumping up the crowd noise in the hopes of driving the home team’s ball carriers over the try line.
- Mobile Information Desk
- Rugby on Wheels! Look for our mobile information desk on wheels and grab your rugby 101 guide and ask questions about the home match.
- Merchandise Offers and Mystery Bag Raffle
- We will have new 2022 merchandise on sale at the merchandise table this Saturday, be sure to stop by and pick up Old Glory apparel while supplies last.
- OG Kids Zone
- Kids will have their own area to learn about and explore the game of rugby, play games, get their arms or faces painted! This Saturday, we are excited to be able to bring back our fun inflatables!
- Return of the Beer Garden
- Situated near the Sheehy Showcase area by the north try zone, we will be bringing back our popular beer garden area. Enjoy a drink with your mates in the shade of the tents while you watch the match!
- Halftime events
- We are honored to continue our efforts to grow the sport of rugby by hosting several local youth clubs for OG Halftime Minis once again!
Gates will open at 11:00 am to allow you to arrive early to enjoy all of the various game-day opportunities. Make sure you arrive early to ensure that you can partake in ALL of the amazing activities throughout the day!
Game Day Information
For ticket holders joining us at Segra Field, please ensure you are familiar with our game day FAQ and come prepared. Please be reminded:
- Segra is a CASHLESS stadium. Please pay with credit or debit cards.
- Ticket holders cannot leave and re-enter the stadium. Please make sure you bring all the important items with you.
- Pre-paid parking is no longer provided by Loudoun County. Parking is $8 at the gate. Please arrive ahead of time in order to miss the traffic at the gate!
Please familiarize yourself with Segra Field’s prohibited items list here to include but not limited to: No bags larger than 14x6x14, No outside food or beverage, No containers, No umbrellas, No video recorders or selfie sticks, No noisemakers, no inflatables, and No weapons. A complete prohibited items list can be found on our website here.
We can’t wait to welcome our supporters to Segra Field!